Monday, December 8, 2014

Meet the Blogger

Regarding to my final project in college to get my scholar title, i use to interview some readers of fashion blogger. As a communication student with ads & marcomm major, i should put something related with my major. So i decide to pick "Reader Response about Advertising in Fashion Blogs (Descriptive Qualitative Research Reader Response about Advertising in Afternoon Tea & Living Room blog). In my case, the readers who i want to interview with, are also blogger. The reason i choose them all is because the active reader who put more attention to a blog is also a blogger which doing 'blog walking' and usually they know more about blogsphere.

And here is some pics of me and my research subject :


Indah Purnamasari from Outfit Of My Day


Chintya Dewi form Daily Life (sorry for the blur pic)

Ade Kurnianingrum from This is Real and This is Me

Ersa Adiprasetra from Hey Echa !


Deyna Al Dila from im the only deyn you know (again, sorry for the blur pic)


Glad to met them all because i learn more about fashion blogging, got more friends with same hobbies as well. :)
So, i wish i can met them again not only as a interviewer but also as their friend for sure :)
Thank you a lot guys for your help.


Much love,
eby




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you've met people with similar interests as you! Thanks for the wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete